In Nevada, all divorcing/separating parents with minor children are required to attend a parenting class. Children in Between Online allows you to start the class immediately. Complete the class entirely online and print your certificate all within about 4 hours.
Our course is very affordable, priced at $45.95, and over twenty-thousand parents have taken our course in Nevada.
Recommended by professionals as the BEST online parent class available.
Why Choose Children in Between Online?
- Help reduce the stress of divorce/separation on your children
- Improve school attendance
- Improve their general health and reduce visits to the doctor
Children in Between Online has Proven Results
- Award Winning Class developed by noted psychologist, Donald A. Gordon, PhD.
- Complete the course 100% online
- Take on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop
- Accessible 24/7
- Only 4 hours to complete
- 30 days access. Log in and out as needed
- Instant Printable Certificate upon completion
- Guaranteed acceptance
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR PARENTING CLASS:
"The skills in the program are very effective and easy to use"
Mother- Jackson County, OR
"This course taught me the awareness of how my actions toward my children’s Dad can truly affect the well-being of our children. Things I didn't think were that big of a deal can have a huge impact on my kids."
Mother- Hamilton County, OH
"I found all information to be extremely valuable. I was very satisfied with taking this course."
Father- Maricopa County, AZ
"The course was an eye-opener. There are a lot of things I will be able to use to help me be a better parent."
Father- Cook County, IL
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2020 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.