New Jersey Courts require divorcing/separating parents with minor children to complete a “parenting class.” Courts throughout the state have approved Children in Between Online. Our class is nationally recognized by some of the top experts in the field and has proven results showing the positive effect taking the class has on parents and children.
TAKE A CLASS WITH PROVEN RESULTS
The Center for Divorce Education has been offering parenting courses for more than 30 years to divorcing/separating parents. Our courses and resources help parents through family transitions to prevent long-term damage to their children. Our course has proven positive results for both these parents, and their children.
- Take at your convenience from any smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
- You will have 30 days access to the course and can log in and out as needed.
- Since July, 2015, over twelve-thousand parents have taken our course in Cook county alone and 9 out of 10 recommend the course.
- Take a course that has real results and is proven effective for children and parents.
Covered in the course
- Money Problems
- Children Carrying Messages
- Putting Down the Other Parent
- Long Distance Parenting
- Quizzing Children About the Other Parent
"I learned how to have a healthier relationship with my former partner and how to resolve issues without conflict."
Father- Deschutes County, OR
"It was eye opening. I learned things about myself and ways I can communicate more effectively."
Mother- Jackson County, OR
"It was most helpful learning to not have conflict with my co-parent around my children. I wish we would have been asked to take this course while we were in counseling."
Father- Maricopa County, AZ
"Very interesting and helpful. I'm glad for myself and I'm happy that my spouse, after reading this information, will understand much more than before and my children will be happier and healthier. Thank you."
Parent- Reno, NV
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2019 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.