This is a course you must take to complete your divorce, separation, or custody case
In Idaho, "If you are involved in a child custody case, you are required to attend a parenting class. This applies whether you are a party to a divorce (dissolution of marriage) or are an unmarried parent". The court has accepted Children in Between Online as meeting these requirements.
Over one-hundred thousand parents have taken our course and 9 out of 10 parents say they would recommend the course to other parents.
Divorce and separation of one’s parents is a huge turning point in a child's life. Children in Between Online helps protect that the accompanying conflict is minimized, therefore, the difficulty is lessened and the process is easier to understand and manage for parents and their children.
Children in Between Online has proven results for parents and children, including:
- Reductions in stress on children
- Fewer physician visits by children
- Reductions in parental conflict
- Fewer school absences
9 out of 10 of the parents who take our course say they would recommend it, even for parents who are not going through a divorce or separation.
Children in Between Online is the only class that has validated and proven studies to show the positive results that we have produced. We have research that proves that our course is beneficial for parents and their children.
TAKE THE COURSE COMPLETELY ONLINE
Watch to learn about our course!
You can take and complete the course on your smartphone, or any tablet, laptop, or desktop.
Why should you take Children in Between Online?
- Our course helps reduce the stress that divorce and separation has on your child(ren).
- Children in Between Online is an award-winning class that was created by Dr. Donald Gordon, PhD (well-known psychologist).
- You can complete the course at home at your own convenience and do not have to find child care or transportation to take the course in-person.
- You can access the course 24 hours a day from any mobile device, including your smartphone.
- You can log in and out of the class as many times as you need for 30 days.
What Parents are saying about
"I learned how to assess difficult situations and take a more measured approach to solving them."
Father- Jackson County, OR
"The case scenarios were excellent and relevant."
Mother- Maricopa County, AZ
"I found this very eye opening, and it has really made me think on how I react to certain situations."
Father- Cook County, IL
"I enjoyed learning various techniques to use to calm the situation. I feel I am more aware and present about certain behaviors and how harmful they can be for my child."
Mother- Maricopa County, AZ
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2020 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.