This is a course you must take to complete your divorce, separation, or custody case
Divorce Education built on Scientific Evidence.
Over 100,000 parents have taken our classes, with over 95% positive reviews.
Our Programs help parents going through divorce learn respectful communication skills and anger control, allowing them to make better choices - with their children and their ex.
- Take at your convenience from any smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
- You will have 30 days access to the course and can log in and out as needed.
- Hundreds of thousands of parents have taken our course and 9 out of 10 recommend the course.
- Take a course that has real results and is proven effective for children and parents.
Covered in the course
- Money Problems
- Children Carrying Messages
- Putting Down the Other Parent
- Long Distance Parenting
- Quizzing Children About the Other Parent
Proven Results for Children
- Less child reported stress (22%)
- Fewer school absences (70%)
- Fewer doctor visits (54%)
The divorce/separation of one’s parents is a major event in the life of a child. Children in Between Online ensures that the accompaning stress is minimized, the long-term psychological burden is eased, and the whole process is made more understandable and manageable for the parents so that children will benefit.
"The skills in the program are very effective and easy to use"
Mother- Jackson County, OR
"This course taught me the awareness of how my actions toward my children’s Dad can truly affect the well-being of our children. Things I didn't think were that big of a deal can have a huge impact on my kids."
Mother- Hamilton County, OH
"I found all information to be extremely valuable. I was very satisfied with taking this course."
Father- Maricopa County, AZ
"The course was an eye-opener. There are a lot of things I will be able to use to help me be a better parent."
Father- Cook County, IL
Collier County Includes: Naples, Marco Island, Immokalee, Everglades, Lely Resort, Chokoloskee, Orangetree, Golden Gate, Naples Manor, Goodland, Vineyards, Plantation Island, and Lely
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2019 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.