This is a course you must take to complete your divorce, separation, or custody case
Low Cost ($39.95), Guaranteed Court Acceptance
No other class has validated and documented studies to show the positive results that Children in Between Online can produce. None of the other major advertised parenting classes do the research to prove the value of their class for the children.
After you successfully complete our course, you will receive an instant printable certificate. Or email it directly to your attorney!
User-Friendly Online Course
- Award Winning Class developed by noted psychologist, Donald A. Gordon, PhD
- Complete the course 100% online
- Accessible 24/7 on computers, smartphones, and tablets
- Only 4 hours to complete
- 30 days access. Log in and out as needed.
- 60,000 parents have completed our course
Proven Results for Children
- Less child reported stress (22%)
- Fewer school absences (70%)
- Fewer doctor visits (54%)
The divorce/separation of one’s parents is a major event in the life of a child. Children in Between Online ensures that the accompaning stress is minimized, the long-term psychological burden is eased, and the whole process is made more understandable and manageable for the parents so that children will benefit.
Covered in the course
- Money Problems
- Children Carrying Messages
- Putting Down the Other Parent
- Long Distance Parenting
- Quizzing Children About the Other Parent
Cities for Brevard County include: Melbourne, Merritt Island, Cape Canaveral, Mims, Grant-Valkaria, Sharpes, Palm Bay, Rockledge, West Melbourne, Indian Harbour Beach, Micco, Cocoa West, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne Beach, Port Saint John, Palm Shores, South Patrick Shores, Titusville, Satelite Beach, Indianalantic, Malabar, Melbourne Village, and June Park
The Center for Divorce Education
© 2020 The Center for Divorce Education
CDE's Children in Between is a skills based program that helps children and parents deal with the children's reactions to divorce.
The program is based on research that identifies the most common and stressful loyalty conflicts experienced by children of divorce.