If you live in the states listed below, and are filing for divorce or separation with children under 18 years old, you are probably required to complete a parenting class.
The Center for Divorce Education's
Children in Between Online
The online class most recommended by Attorneys and Family Counselors!
Benefits To You And Your Child:
- Clinically proven results for children and parents
- Reduce emotional and physical stress to you and your child (22%)
- Children are reported to have fewer school absences (70%)
- Children are reported to have fewer visits to the doctor (54%)
Children In Between Online Features:
- 100% guaranteed court accepted and approved
- Take the course anytime, anywhere (30 days access with purchase)
- Can be taken using computer, smartphone, tablet
- Immediate and free certificate upon completion
- High quality video scenes and commentary teaching skills to help manage parental conflicts
- Award winning and evidence-based parenting class developed by noted psychologist Donald A. Gordon Ph.D.
- Pay $39.95 to $45.95 depending on where you are filing