CDE's CHILDREN IN BETWEEN – CHILDREN’S VERSION
The award winning Children in Between program also comes in a version for children. This version is provided in a traditional class format and uses video and workbooks to help children process the transition their families are experiencing.
The Children’s Version Starter Kit Includes:
- Working With Children of Divorce: Teacher’s and Counselor’s Manual to help lead the kids through the class.
- Programs for Divorcing Parents: A Service Providers Handbook-
A basic "how to" guide for setting up and running parent education programs.
- A DVD that depicts various scenarios appropriate for children and small group or one-on-one discussions; and
- Workbooks: Surviving Divorce: A Student’s Companion developed for school age children (ages 9 to 14). Includes numerous thinking and writing exercises as well as valuable information to help support their transition.
- Workbooks: Family Circus developed for children ages 3-8, with cartoons, puppet show and activities appropriate for this age group. This booklet was adapted from the Student’s Companion booklet (for older children).